To obtain a qualified electronic signature you would need to register in the ZealiD mobile app. The mobile app is available at Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Download your ZealiD:
In the article below, you will find the guide and recommendations for successful registration:
Register Your Device:
- Your mobile device must support Face ID or Touch ID.
- We recommend enabling notifications. Once your application is reviewed, a notification will inform you about the decision.
- We recommend registering at a non-public setting.
- Enter your phone number and email address and make sure the details are entered correctly.
- The contact details will be used to send you the OTP (One-Time Passwords) to register your mobile device for qualified signing.
- Enter the codes, click continue and confirm it with Face ID or Touch ID.
Physical Presence Check:
- Enable your camera and click "I'm ready" to make a selfie video.
- Center your face into the frame and follow the instructions.
- Place your document on a flat surface and ensure good lighting.
- While taking the photos of your document, make sure that it is placed into the frame and the information on it is clearly visible.
- If you are using a passport, you need to take a photo of the biodata page.
- If you are using an ID card or residence permit, you will be asked to take two photos: Front and Back side.
- During this step, the app will recognize if your document has an NFC chip to scan and the following steps in registration will be offered accordingly: Document Scanning or ID Video Based.
- This step is applicable if the app recognizes your ID document as having an NFC chip.
- Place your document near the NFC scanner on your mobile device and hold steady while scanning is performed.
Make a video of your ID document:
- This step is applicable if your ID document doesn't have an NFC chip.
- Take a video of your document according to the instructions.
- While filming the document, try to replicate the figure/pattern provided in the instructions.
- If you are using a passport, you need to film the biodata page: follow the pattern.
- If you are using an ID card or residence permit, you need to film both sides of the document: follow the pattern on front and repeat on the back side.
Manual Review and Data Confirmation:
- Your application will now be manually reviewed. The process takes a couple of minutes.
- Once your application is approved, verify your details.
- Read and accept Terms & Conditions.
- Your certificate will be generated automatically.
- Click "Sign with Face ID" / "Sign with fingerprint".
- From now on, you will be able to use your qualified electronic signature.
- You can now sign your documents by scanning a QR code.
You can also take a look at the registration video: